Friday, September 11, 2009

Jeepers Creepers Printable Halloween Treats

I have been DYING to share this with you all week!! I've teamed up with one of my fave digi designers, Libby Weifenbach, and created a pack of ready-to-print Halloween Hybrid goodies using her latest kit, Jeepers Creepers. I'm so excited to introduce you to the Jeepers Creepers Hybrid Printables kit on sale NOW at Sweet Shoppe Designs!! Here's the preview of our Hybrid Kit:

The kit is regularly priced at only $4.99, but you can get it TODAY ONLY (Saturday, Sept 12) for 20% off, making it only $3.99 for the ENTIRE kit of printables!! You'll receive 2 card fronts, 3 different gift tags, a tall popcorn cup, a short popcorn cup, and a cookie wrap!!

The files come in both png and pdf format - making it easy for papercrafters of just about any hybrid experience to use!! If you're familiar with Photoshop and working in layers you can use the .png files and customize your print-outs a bit. If you don't have photo-editing software installed on your computer, not to worry!! You can use the .pdf files and print directly from Adobe Reader. (and if for some reason you don't have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free HERE). I've also included full instructions for printing & assembling (as well as some basic Hybrid Tips) in both a Word and Text document with the download! There's really no need for any digital experience at all to create these hybrid goodies!! Simply download and unzip the files, open up the individual pdf files for each project and hit "print"!! (then of course, cut them out and assemble!! LOL).

Here's a closer look at some of the projects in the kit:Those cute little gift tags are included as individual png files and also as a pdf file of a single sheet of 12 tags (4 of each design), which you can print as many times as you need!!

I'm really so excited about this new adventure and hope you'll all give them a try!! :-) If it's a success, Libby and I plan to create several more hybrid printable kits like this in the future - possibly even on a monthly basis!

One more time, HERE is the link where you can purchase this fun Halloween Printables kit and get a jump-start on your Halloween treats!!

Thanks for humoring me and sharing in my excitement!! :-) (Special thanks to Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs for commercial use of her Popcorn Cup and Cookie Wrap Templates)

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

FANTASIC, Jen. What a creative person you are. Congratulations on designing such a spooktacular set!

Justine said...

Whoa Chicca, this a Fantaboolouso!!! I hope it does well, I love it.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Jen!! I was checking this out last night before I went to bed, and I didn't realize that YOU were a part of it. I'm thinking those tall popcorn cups will be perfect for my DDs'"halloween birthday party" :) Way to go girl!!!

Amy said...

Hey, Jen. Aha, now I know why you needed so much candy. Oh, Jen. It's so cute. I think this is going to be my very first digi-purchase. Thanks for such a lovely set and all your help.

Unknown said...

It's FANTABULOUS just like you!

Nicki (CSS) said...

CONGRATS JEN!!!!!! How cool is this - just love it!

Jose said...

Wonderful things, just love the colours
Jose

Dana Gustafson said...

These are SO cute! I love them!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Jen, this is gorgeous! How fun!!! I hope it is a BIG seller!