Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch: FAIL

Hi there! If you're here for my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card, you'll be sorely disappointed. I have nothing to share this week. My poor, old, sad computer is dying a slow and agonizing death. I'd go ahead and put her out of her misery, but I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my new (totally freaking AWESOME) computer to arrive any day now. So I need to keep this one limping along as long as possible. But it's painful. I won't go into all the gory details, but I often can't get images from my camera, I can't get Photoshop to open about 75% of the time, and about 90% of my time on there is spent swearing loudly while waiting for SOMETHING (oh please for cripe's sake ANYTHING) to happen and just let the screen change already. (and it REALLY annoys my husband that I seem to think that banging the mouse a couple of times real quick-like on the desk might suddenly magically make things work again. So far that doesn't seem to be working though. But it's not for a lack of trying, let me assure you!!). Anyway, just wanted to let you know that my blogging may be somewhat limited for the next week or 2 while I play the waiting game with the UPS man. Not to worry, there are a few things already scheduled to post so I won't disappear completely (provided Blogger cooperates). But keep your fingers crossed the computer arrives SOOOOOOOOON!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Nicki(CSS) said...

that stinks - sorry for the technical difficulties :( It's all bad when a computer goes out. Hope your new one arrives for you soon!

Chris said...

I feel your pain. My puter is acting up and is on the slow decline. It's just not bad enough to justify a new one yet.
I hope your new one gets here soon so we don't have to miss you.